Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thank You! for our first year


Its official! It's been one full year since I took over the bike shop. It has been a super fun year with lots of hard work, work that was made much easier by the great staff here at the shop Jack, Mike, and Geoff, Thank you guys for all your extra work and effort. In addition I've had much help from family and friends who all volunteered their precious free time to help get the shop rolling again. I would also like to thank Fritz and his family for the help and opportunity to carry on the business they worked so hard to build.

Of course most of all I need to thank all the great customers that have come out to show their support for a small local business. Some of our customers have been coming in for decades and others are new to the shop this year but everyone is vital to the success of the shop and the worcester bicycle community. I'd like to thank you all for supporting your local bicycle shop and embracing the changes I've brought to it.
-Aaron Prince owner / operator